Click images for larger view.
Current Version - 7.71.1
Software Integration Flow Chart
- Provides unparalleled ease of use for a municipal software application. Multiple Document Interface (MDI) design allows opening of all child windows in the program at the same time
- FiscalPay allows up to 9,999 employees to be setup and maintained. Budget appropriation account numbers can be formatted to match the way the accounts are formatted in FiscalBooks
- Employees can be paid from multiple funds (99) and assigned to dept. numbers (up to 999)
- Maintains employee sick, vacation & personal hours balances
- Assign up to 6 local taxes for each employee
- Complete integration with FiscalBooks™
*** IMPORTANT ***
As the tables within each application are encrypted (to protect personal information), DO NOT try to open these tables from another application, or you will corrupt the headers of the tables. This may require you to restore from a backup, or you may have to pay for table repair (if it's even possible). So, please do not try to open any table from another program.
- Supports up to 34 gross (tax sheltered) and net pay deductions. Tax credits also supported
- Maintain up to 34 payroll deductions or tax credits, based on percentage of gross/net, or fixed dollar amount
- Shelter gross payroll deductions and tax credits from federal, fica, state and local taxes
- Specify W2 form box printing information as well as MMREF-1 (W2) e-File classification
- FiscalPay provides you with built in tax tables for federal, fica, state and local income taxes, including EIC tables. Tax tables are uploaded to our internet web site and made available to registered customers on an annual basis, prior to the start of the new calendar year
- Process payrolls with multiple payroll periods in one payroll batch, with the correct pay period printed on each check. For example, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, hourly and salaried employees at one time.
- Up to 8 federal payroll periods are supported, as well as single and married tax rates
- Process your payrolls in record time! Pay one fund or all funds at one time
- Pay employees from multiple funds
- Pay regular, overtime, sick, vacation or holiday wages. Supports 3 shift differential pay rates. Just enter the hours and let FiscalPay lookup and calculate the gross wages for you
- Prints gross wages, payroll taxes, and payroll deductions proof lists. Print paychecks, check register and summary. Posts your payrolls to FiscalBooks™
- New Hire Listing. Print a New Hire Listing to mail to your state's new hire agency, or prepare and submit your listing electronically via the Internet using FiscalExpress™
- Kentucky Retirement System Payroll Register Listing. Print the KY Retirement Systems monthly contributions report, and prepare and submit your report via diskette using FiscalExpress™
- ACH Direct Deposit of payrolls via FiscalExpress™. Supports "on-demand" direct deposit with participating employees receiving a payroll check voucher instead of an actual paycheck.
- Reconcile bank statements to your payroll checking account in record time in the Bank reconciliation window
- Clear and void paychecks, deposits or cash transfers and automatically calculate outstanding checks and deposits amounts
- Prints outstanding check register, outstanding deposit register and bank reconciliation statement for the specified period
- View, add, edit or delete payroll account entries in the Payroll Ledger window
- Enter deposits and cash transfers, and search for any type of payroll record; payroll checks, liability checks, deposits or cash transfers
- Maintains a running cash balance of the payroll checking account
- Prints payroll ledger reports for any date range
- Posts your payrolls to FiscalBooks™. e-File your annual wage and tax statements (W2s) over the Internet to SSA with FiscalExpress™.
|A complete End User application will be created allowing you to customize any of the existing reports in the system, as well as create new reports from SQL queries|